1 a case for containing a set of articles
2 gear consisting of a set of articles or tools for a specified purpose [syn: outfit]
3 young of any of various fur-bearing animals; "a fox kit" v : supply with a set of articles or tools [syn: kit out, kit up]
- Rhymes: -ɪt
- airfix kit
- first aid kit
- football kit
- kit out
- model kit
- packup kit
- electronic kit
- robot kit
- body kit
- kit car
- Finnish: kissanpentu
- To assemble or collect something into kits or sets or to give
somebody a kit. See also kit out and other
- We need to kit the parts for the assembly by Friday, so that manufacturing can build the tool.
- Something which came originally in kit form.
- kit car
Nounkit m s
Etymologyκη̃τος (kitos) - whale.
- whale (Cetacea).
Nounkit m s
Nounkit m s
Kit or KIT may refer to:
Science and Academia
- Kit, a young ferret, fox, rabbit squirrel, skunk, and other mammals.
- Kit Fox, relatively common North American fox
- CD117, a human gene
- Kanpur Institute of Technology, an Indian technology and engineering college
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, a German research university (Karl Tech)
- Kanazawa Institute of Technology, a Japanese technology and engineering college
- Kit (association football), the standard equipment and attire worn by players in association football
- Kit, a slang reference to the type of gear, weaponry, tools or ordnance used by military forces, police or security personnel
- Kit-Cat Club, an 18th Century Whig literary club
- Kit lens, a low-end SLR camera lens
- Dopp kit, a small bag used for storing men's grooming tools for travel
- First aid kit, a collection of supplies and equipment for use in giving first aid
- Kit Kat, a chocolate bar
- Kit's Coty, a small village in the English county of Kent
- Press kit, a pre-packaged set of promotional materials of a person, company, or organization
- KIT (AM), a radio station in Yakima, Washington
- KIT, an acronym for "Keep In Touch"
kit in German: KIT
kit in French: Kit
kit in Italian: KIT
kit in Japanese: KIT
A string, Amati, Cheshire cat, Chinchilla cat, Cremona, D string, E string, G string, Maltese cat, Strad, Stradivari, Stradivarius, accouterments, alley cat, apparatus, appliances, appointments, appurtenances, armament, bass, bass viol, battery, birdling, block, blue cat, bow, bridge, bull fiddle, calf, calico cat, cat, catling, cello, chick, chickling, chicky, colt, contrabass, conveniences, crowd, cub, dogie, double bass, duckling, duffel, equipage, equipment, facilities, facility, fawn, feline, fiddle, fiddlebow, fiddlestick, fingerboard, fittings, fixtures, fledgling, foal, fryer, furnishings, furniture, gear, gib, gib-cat, gosling, grimalkin, house cat, impedimenta, implements, installations, instruments, kid, kit fiddle, kit violin, kitling, kitten, kitty, kitty-cat, lamb, lambkin, litter, machinery, materiel, mouser, munition, munitions, nest, nestling, outfit, pack, paraphernalia, piglet, pigling, plant, plumbing, polliwog, pullet, pup, puppy, puss, pussy, pussycat, rig, rigging, scroll, series, set, shoat, silver cat, soundboard, stock-in-trade, string, suit, suite, supplies, tabby, tabby cat, tackle, tadpole, tenor violin, things, tiger cat, tom, tomcat, tools, tortoise-shell cat, trappings, tuning peg, utensils, viola, violin, violinette, violoncello, violoncello piccolo, violone, violotta, weaner, whelp, yeanling